Teltex is the #1 provider of communication solutions for people with disabilities. We carry a wide variety of assistive equipment, ranging from amplified phones to alert systems to iOS devices and much, much more. Additionally we provide support before, during, and after your purchase, answering any questions you may have.
PowerTel 720 Cordless Phone w/Answering Machine and 1 additional satellite handset
- Hearing Aid Compatible – TIA 1083 Compliant
- Fidelity Sound and low distortion when amplified
- Expandable to max. 4 cordless handsets per base unit
- Adjustable volume controls with BOOST
- 2 buttons to personalize volume/tone/boost
- 3 sped dial Memory buttons
- Adjustable hands free speakerphone
- Caller ID Announce and talkback buttons with missed call and phonebook review feature
- Flashing bright white LED visual ringer
- Full function remote access to Answer Machine including with payback and record
- Clock and alarm function
- Up to 100 hours charge in standby mode
- Up to 11 hours charge for talk time
The Clarity® D702HS™ is an additional handset for expanding the D700 Series of Clarity phones (D702, D712) around your home.
- 30 dB of Clarity Power amplification
- DECT 6.0 technology
- Adjustable tone control
- Easy-to-read Caller ID display
- Extra large backlit buttons
- Handset speakerphone
- Belt clip and 2.5 mm headset jack
- Hearing aid compatible
The next generation of the #1 selling line of big button amplified cordless phones. The Clarity® D712™ combines hearing, vision and mobility solutions into one great value.
The Clarity® D712™ amplified/low vision cordless phone with answering machine amplifies incoming sound up to 30 decibels.
The D712™ offers a vision solution featuring the largest keypad of any cordless phone, high contrast numbers, a backlit keypad that is easy to see at night, bright visual ringer and a large font CID display.
The D712™ uses patented Clarity Power™ technology making hearing easy again by eliminating feedback and distortion, minimizing background noises while managing soft and loud sounds to produce Clarity.
For convenience, the D712™ offers a digital answering machine where messages can be listened to through the handset or speakerphone at up to 30 dB, plus it allows for up to five (5) handsets (model D702HS).
The ClearSounds® A400E offers crystal clear sound quality and interference-free transmission in well-designed, user friendly package. The large screen and high contrast display makes it easy to see and the Talking Caller ID feature ensures you know who is calling. The talking key pad eliminates frustrating mis-dials and the talking phonebook adds a new level of convenience.
Use up to 4 additional handsets for a complete system.
This power-packed phone lets you set both the volume and the tone to meet your specific need so you hear every call clearly so you can relax and enjoy the conversation rather than strain to catch every word.
- Up to 40 dB adjustable amplification
- Adjustable tone control clarifies sound, making words easy to understand
- Full duplex speakerphone in handset with adjustable amplification
- 6-level ringer volume control and 10 ring tones
- Bright visual ringer and vibrating handset
To aid the Deaf-Blind in having a conversation over the telephone, Krown Manufacturing Inc. has developed a new Krown Braille-TTY telephone. This device allows the user to communicate with a Relay Operator, another TDD, or even a Braille-TTY user in the United States and all over the world. The conversation is displayed on the Braille display from the ALVA Braille Terminal. The Braille display has a 23-cell, 8 dot Braille Navigator. The ALVA display can be used as a computer navigator with software and cable included. The TDD machine comes with Auto answer, 9 speed dial memory numbers, and 4 programmable memory buffers with up to 8000 characters to hold greetings, preset messages and conversations. The durable rechargeable battery of the TDD will last for 6 hours of use without interruptions and is easily rechargeable after plugging in the DC adapter overnight.