TelepresenceRobots.com is a company based in Colorado, U.S.A. with a passion for telepresence robotics. We are a one-stop, comparison-based site for telepresence robots with the goal of providing you comprehensive, accurate, and non-biased information regarding all robots on the market. Providing you with multiple telepresence robot options helps you establish a basis for comparison. We provide you with the information you need to make the most informed decision regarding which telepresence robot(s) to purchase for your hospital, school, university, business, or home.
re you looking to save money on travel and have greater flexibility in your work?
CEOs and other business executives are saving thousands of dollars each year by employing the Ava 500 business telepresence robot.
The Ava 500 provides a more commanding presence when you are unable to attend a remote conference, meeting, or lecture, or to meet with workers at a manufacturing plant, warehouse, or training facility. Telepresence enables you to save thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours per year that would otherwise be spent on flights, hotels, and related travel expenses.
VGo Robotic Telepresence System with embedded WiFi for education and special home applications.
- 48” Tall x 13” W x 15” D
- Optional 60” tall
- Shipping box is 41″ x 16″ x 16″
- Total shipping weight is 31 pounds
- Independent dual motorized drives
- 0 to 3.7 ft/sec variable speed
- Obstacle and stair detection
- 2MP tilting camera
- H.264 30 up to fps video codec
- 8khz Hi fidelity audio codec
- 6” LCD display
- 5X no loss Zoom
- 4 microphone array, 360o pick-up
- Woofer and tweeter speakers
- Echo and Noise Cancellation
- Integrated touchpad user controls
- Speech processor
- AES & TLS encryption for security
- Embedded 802.11 WiFi
- Customizable stand-by images
- Free VGo App downloads for Windows, Mac, iPad and iPhone
- Optional Auto-docking for battery re-charging
- Optional hand held remote control