Black 7.5" casters with soft-grip tires are ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
Soft padded oversized seat.
Comes with standard carry pouch under the seat for added privacy and security of personal items.
Tool-free removable padded backrest for comfort.
Special loop lock made of internal aluminum casting operates easily and ensures safety. (Figure A)
Handles easily adjustable in height with self-threading knob. (Figure B)
Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Handle Height 35" - 39"
Unit Dimensions 30" (W) x 24.5" (L)
Seat Dimensions 18" (W) x 14" (D)
Weight 26 lbs.
Carton Shipping Weight 33 lbs.
Weight Limit 500 lbs.
Handle Height 31.5" - 37.5"
Unit Dimensions 24" (W) x 28" (L)
Seat Dimensions 13" (W) x 21" (H) x 14" (D)
Weight 19 lbs.
Carton Shipping Weight 24 lbs.
Weight Limit 300 lbs.
Warranty Limited Lifetime
- Palm Release feature is ideal for individuals with limited finger dexterity.
- Durable, composite palm release resists cracking and breaking.
- Sturdy 1" diameter anodized , extruded aluminum tubing construction ensures maximum strength while remaining light-weight.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (manufacturers warranty)
Epoxy-coated, adult straight-neck quad cane with large inverted "V" base. Features include Derby handle and Clip adjustment. Height adjustable grip to floor from 25" to 36" (64 cm. to 91 cm.). Base at its widest is 13" (33 cm.). Fitted with tips.
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers of the foot.
- Deluxe lever brake ensures safety. Can be adjusted for either right, or left-handed use. (Figure A)
- Tool-free leg and handle-height adjustments. (Figure B - C)
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use.
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity.
This forearm crutch by Drive Medical is packed with features. The vinyl coated and ergonomically contoured arm cuff is molded for comfort and stability. Both the leg and forearm sections adjust independently without tools to ensure optimal comfort and personal sizing. The extra-large tips provide added stability to the crutch.
Introducing the EZ Assist Reacher to help people with special needs achieve more independence in their lives. Offering excellent quality at a value price, it will help reach items up high or low. The EZ Assist was created for users with special needs who are:
• In wheelchairs
• Suffering from arthritis
• Using canes or walkers
This crutch has recently been introduced into the consumer market and is getting very good responses. The Millennial crutch has several new and innovative features that is revolutionizing the traditional crutch. The three primary unique features that separate the Millennial Crutch from standard crutches are:
- Folding design for easy storage in vehicles, airplanes and restaurants, approx. 26" X 16".
- Spring assisted shock absorber
- Ergonomic handle that maximizes blood flow and nerve conduction
- Natural Relaxed Hand Position
- Reduces carpal tunnel syndrome
- Eliminates numbness and tingling.
- Larger underarm area increases sense of walking stability
- Millennial crutch has a large and stable underarm cradle
- A pliable and durable tip lasting 35% longer than a traditional crutch tip.
- Made of strong T-6, 6061 composition aluminum holding up to 400 lbs.
- Push pin folding design
- The Millennial crutch received the "National Merit Award - 2005-2006 Best New Product" Awarded for the product that most improves the quality of life. Competing against hundreds of new products it's a distinguished honor, voted on by peers in the industry.
- 5 year manufactures warrantee against defects.
An extension handle for your light switch. A great device for children, wheelchair users, persons with tremors or a weak grasp. 14" (35cm) long, this handle lowers a regular height light switch to a more convenient height. A rubber cap fits over the light switch knob.
Three easy-to-set positions encourage relaxation and improved blood circulation help maintain skin intergrity and can ease discomft from respiratory
Flex-o-lator™ seat reduces pressure areas, eliminates bottoming out and supports long-term seating. Ergonomic seat back with variable-density foam correctly supports and promotes good posture. Automatic-adjusting footrest helps control edema. Self-storing adjustable table included.
Page turner with curved, clear plastic wand. Secured to a soft foam rubber palm grip with a 1" wide hook-and-loop adjustable wrist band.
Reacher, Rubber Grip Reacher, Folding, 30"
* Featherweight aluminum reacher with circular rubber tips provides a powerful and secure grip with delicate sensitivity.
* Easy-to-pull plastic handles with pistol grip action for comfortable holding and operating.
* The locking model has an automatic locking mechanism to hold the jaws securely around the object being retrieved.
* A flip of the thumb release lock.
* The folding model is 30" long and folds in half for easy storage.
* All of these reachers will handle objects of different sizes and shapes up to 2 lbs.
* Optional wrist support easily conforms to the forearm with limited wrist and hand strength.
- These attachments are for the Guardian Walkers with 1" tubes.
- These attachments may fit other walkers but are not guaranteed to fit anything but the Guardian Walkers with 1" tubes.
- These are to extend the height of walkers up to 7" and are sometimes used with the TALL wheeled attachments.
- Walker Extensions
- Extends the height adjustment of the walker by up to 4".
- Include (4) each of the extension legs.
- Allows for 8 height adjustments.
- Please measure carefully to ensure that your walker Tube size is 1"
- .This walker attachment will fit most later model Lumex walkers that have the 1" O.D. tubing.
- It will not fit the "old style" Lumex walkers with the 7/8" tubing.
- Sold in Sets of 4
Invacare's walker accessories allow individuals to customize walkers to their specific needs. Our adjustable accessories provide maximum flexibility and help improve maneuverability and use. WHEEL ATTACHMENTS Help people walk naturally with fewer steps add Fixed or Swivel Wheel Attachments to the front legs of a standard walker and Sure Glide(TM) Tips or Leg Extensions to the rear legs. Users gain increased flexibility and can perform their daily activities with less effort.