Livescribe is the global leader in the design and manufacturing of smartpens, enabling customers to capture, search and share handwritten notes on the digital devices they use every day. Livescribe makes the only smartpens on the market that synchronize handwritten notes with recorded audio, making the ubiquitous pen more useful in today’s world. Livescribe’s family of smartpens include the Echo smartpen, the Sky wifi smartpen and the Livescribe 3 smartpen, with complementary software for each platform.
Livescribe smartpens convert handwritten notes and audio into digital format for access through the devices we use daily, fundamentally changing the way handwritten notes are accessed and shared. Pen and paper is still the most popular method of note-taking - a more natural and focused method than a keyboard and screen.
- Record everything you hear, say and write, while linking your audio recordings to your notes.
- Replay audio directly from paper by tapping on your notes
- Echo Desktop software allows you to save, organize and play back interactive notes from your Mac or Windows computer.
- Share notes and pencasts as images.
- The quickest, simplest way to bring valuable information from paper onto your tablet and smartphone, where it becomes more useful
- Uses your smartphone or tablet’s microphone to record audio that’s synchronized to everything you write on paper
- Search your handwritten notes and convert what you write into digital text with amazing accuracy
- Built-in memory on the smartpen captures and stores your notes, allowing you to sync to up to 4 iOS and Android devices
- Connects to your iOS and Android devices via Bluetooth Smart (Low Energy) to sync everything you write or draw to the free Livescribe+ app
- Once your notes are in the Livescribe+ mobile app, you can organize, tag, play back audio and send/share notes to any of the devices you use
- Features a sleek, matte-black finish complemented by a glass-reinforced clip and a smooth writing experience that feels luxurious and effortless