The ValueRays® Warm Keyboard Pad is an USB connected device with an on/off switch on the cord. The heated keyboard pad delivers infrared heat to the surface of an ergonomic keyboard wrist pad offering warmth and support for typing. The pad is made of a soft foam creating the perfect adjusted height for the hands and wrists when using the keyboard. The pad is covered with a hand-washable black nylon sport fabric. The bottom has a non-slip surface, and a zipper closure makes it easy to hand-wash and air-dry when needed. After hand-washing, make sure the cloth is thoroughly air-dried prior to use.
The ValueRays® USB Warm Computer Keyboard Pad measures about 17.5" long x 3" wide x 1" high. There's a full zipper on one side of the heated keyboard pad to remove the cover. The interior is lined and includes a soft sponge support pad. The infrared heating element is about 8.5" x 2.5" long enclosed in fabric and attached to the USB cord. It is designed to create a concentrated warmth to the center of the pad. The heating element can be moved inside the case to create the perfect warm rest for your wrists. A handy connector plug is located on the USB cord to use the keyboard pad with or without heat. The low 5v infrared heating element is safe for people, the computer and the desk top. The low voltage produces a steady flow of warmth and ergonomic support for hands and wrists over the keyboard for typing. A USB 5v infrared heating element produces temperatures ranging from 99 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Carbon fibre heating element
- Warms the hand with a comfortable 99-104 degrees Farhenheit temperature
- Uses a low voltage (5V) and is safe for people and the computer
- Improved On/Off Switch conveniently located on the USB cord
- About 2.75 W x 4.75 L x 1 inch Height
- USB cord approximately 56" long
- Turn Heated Warm Mouse off when not in use
- Improved 800 DPI scrolling Heated Warm Mouse
- Optical Heated Warm Mouse
- Requires no drivers or software
- Easy plug & play installation