Fastenal provides companies with the fasteners, tools, and supplies they need to manufacture products, build structures, protect personnel, and maintain facilities and equipment.
This Louisville 4 foot non-conductive fiberglass step ladder has a load capacity of 375lbs, rated ANSI Type IAA. This ladder is equipped with the innovative ProTop with magnet and multiple tool slots, SHOX impact absorption system, DaBoot with non-marring bonded tread mechanically fastened to the upper boot to create a secure slip-resistant footing, inside spreader braces, wide back braces, and riveted step construction with gussets. The Louisville FS1404HD step ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI, CSA, and OSHA.
- SHOX Impact Absorption System
- Multifunctional Raptor Top With Multiple Tool Slots And Magnet
- Raptor Boot With Slip-resistant Non-Marring Bonded Tread
- Inside Spreader Braces
- Riveted Step Construction With Gussets
- Wide Back Braces
- Unique handle grip swivels radially a full 360 degrees in either direction to help reduce wrist strain.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum handle adjusts from 54" (137.2 cm) to 66" (167.6 cm) for maximum reach.
- User-friendly bent handle minimizes the force and leverage required for smooth mopping.
- Handle is available with a Gripper® Head that accommodates a 5" (12.7 cm) headband mop or the Invader® Head that accommodates a 1" (2.5 cm) headband mop.