Designed for outdoor or mobile settings, this hyper-flexible keyboard is easily packed away, cleaned with soap and water, and accessible whenever you need it. The keyboard is made with antimicrobial material that protects against germ buildups between washings. The keyboard has a USB interface that easily connects without having to install specific drivers. Aside from these practical features, the keyboard is made for smooth and quiet performance.
- A modular Wrist and Forearm Support dock, which is a fully-adjustable, articulated support for elbows, forearms, and wrists.
- Supports the arm at a position of home row on typical keyboards
- Reduces occurrences of repetitive motion disorders
- Muscular tension in the shoulders is significantly reduced
- Provides postural support and freedom of movement while performing repetitive motion tasks
- Eliminates stress on the shoulders and neck
- Supports the proper posture of the wrists and hands
- Set of two soft gel cover converts your hard plastic arm rest to a soft and cushioned surface
- This cost effective solution provides a 1/2" thick gel pad covered in smooth black lycra
- Contours to your elbows and forearms, reducing pressure points and improving circulation to the wrists and hands
- Provides hours of relief and improves computing comfort
- Allows you to maximize chair arm support
- Fits adjustable chair arms from 7"L to 11"L
- Measures 4"W x 7"L unstretched
- Color: black
- Adjustable paper tray angle
- 3 1/2" paper tray height adjustment range
- 9" paper tray depth adjustment range
- Includes magnifying line guide - essential for small text
- Dimensions: 15 1/2" length x 16" wide x 2 1/2" high
- Easily holds heavy documents or books
- Powder coated steel construction is virtually indestructible
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Dimensions: 15 1/2" W x 15" D x 2 1/8" H
- Color: Black or Gray
- Pneumatic seat height positions seat as low as 15.5" and as high as 20 1/2"
- Single lever operated independent seat & back adjustment with pivot backrest
- Molded foam seat with waterfall front and back with back height adjustment
- 12 year warranty
Back height: 16" wide x 13" high
Seat: 18" wide x 17" deep
Seat height: 15 1/2" – 20 1/2" high
- Armrests sold separately
- High-quality dome switches give the keyboard a responsive, tactile feel, with enough resistance to hold the weight of your hands. This reduces long term fatigue and makes it a lot more comfortable to use.
- A Tab key on the number pad allows one-handed number entry into forms and spreadsheets, leaving your other hand free to hold or flip through information being entered.
- We've taken your laptop's Fn key and injected some brains into it.
- The Matias Fn key allows quick and easy access to keys that normally require a long reach – Arrow keys, Page Up, Page Down, Delete, and others can now be typed right from home row, without moving your hand.
- Of course, you can still type those keys the normal way, but using Fn is faster – and it works on the main keyboard and the number pad.
The keyboard also has the standard volume controls: Volume Up, Volume Down, and Mute – as well as function keys, page navigation keys, and cursor keys.
Includes a black fabric carrying sleeve
Open: 18” x 5” x 0.87” (45.7 x 12.7 x 2.2 cm)
Closed: 10.08” x 5” x 1.38” (25.6 x 12.7 x 3.5 cm)
15.3 oz (433 g)
- Simple design, premium quality
- Magnetic facility on this writing slope enables the user to hold papers at the optimal position for correct posture.
- Choice of angles ranging from 18 - 35° in order to customize the board to specific user needs.
- Rubber feet ensure stability.
- Available in two sizes
- Small measures 14.96" L x 15.75" W
- Large measures: 22.64" L x 17.5" W
- Smallest keyboard with full-sized keys and complete functionality
- Footprint – 12.75w"x5.5h"x.5d"
- Fits over notebook keypads without covering the touch pad
- Mouse close to the right hand
- Portable – fits easily in briefcase, notebook case, backpack
- Flat – sleek – lightweight
- Grid layout – easy to learn and easy on the fingers, hands, arms
- Logical, modular design
- Large Shift, Backspace, Enter keys
- Less reaching to frequently used keys and mouse
- Calculator-style Number Pad
- Tactile feedback on keys - ridges and bumps
- Color-coded for easy use
- PS/2 Connecter with USB Adaptor
- Prevents typing injuries
- Reduces or eliminates existing typing symptoms
- 90% of users get complete or significant reduction of pain
- Keyboard and typist centered on monitor • Terrific design for programmers and power users