With the vision, passion and commitment you would expect from a “serial” entrepreneurial family; this privately held, family run, certified women-owned company creatively, stylishly, and economically meets the needs of people with hearing loss and has been for over 30 years. Starting first in distribution, and then branching into manufacturing, ClearSounds is leading the way, designing, developing and manufacturing award-winning products that change people’s lives.
Why incorporate Bluetooth in a landline phone? Flexibility & freedom. The A1600 Amplified Cordless Phone with Bluetooth now allows individuals who depend on their mobile phones as their basic communication device, to benefit from the full range of amplification and frequency control, as well as comfort and features that ClearSounds amplified phones have to offer.
- ClearDigital Power™ Delivers Maximum Clarity & Background Noise Suppression
50 dB amplification with full range tone control
- Full duplex speakerphone in handset and base
- 95 dB adjustable base ringer and 85 dB adjustable handset ringer
- Bright visual ringer on base and handset
- Bluetooth connection
- Hybrid technology allows you to choose either your cellular line or your landline for calls
- Variable ring tones allow you to distinguish between an incoming cellular call and incoming landline call
- For cellular calls, switch between the DECT handset and your cell phone
- Simultaneously converse on a landline call and a cell phone call using the handset and base
- Main Base (A1600BT) Talking Features
Talking Caller ID – speaks name and number of caller (If you have entered a number into the phonebook and have recorded a voice entry, this recording will be announced)
- Talking Phonebook – record a name for each phonebook entry
- Talking Review – when reviewing the Caller ID list, phonebook, or redial list, the information will be spoken
Base & Handset Talking Feature
- Talking Keypad – number verification for pre-dialing (speaks back through speakerphone) – base and handset
- Digital Answering System
- Playback through handset or base
- Amplified up to 50 dB through handset
- 15 minutes of digital recording time
- Call Screening/Intercept – allows you to listen to incoming callers leaving a message without answering the call.
- Remote Access
- Time/Day Stamp
- Message playback speed – standard/slower
- Name/Number Caller ID* (main base stores 20 calls and handset stores 40 calls)
- 8 one-touch photo memory dial buttons in base
- 1 one-touch SOS emergency key in handset
- 4 one-touch memory dial buttons in handset
- Phonebook directory to easily store and dial frequently called numbers (30 in base and 50 in handset)
- Jack for optional vibrating pad in base offers silent ring signaling (for best results, use a ClearSounds shaker accessory)
- 6-level ringer volume control and 10 adjustable ring tones
Vibrating handset ringer
- Base supports 4 languages: English, French, German & Spanish
Handset supports 7 languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish
- 2.5mm headset jack & 3.5mm neckloop jack (neckloop jack in base only)
- Big button easy-to-read backlit keypad
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Size: Base: 3.75x4x2.25 Handset: 7.25×2.5×1
Designed specifically to work with our A600 Amplified Cordless Phone. If you have the A600, now is your chance to expand the system for less money than you might spend for lunch. The great news is it also works with our New A700 Amplified Cordless Phone.
Stylish. Simple. Powerful. The new ClearSounds A700 Amplified Cordless Phone with a Amplified Digital Answering Machine provides all the features you need without all the stuff you don’t
For people with hearing loss and who have t-coil equipped hearing aids or cochlear processors, the Professional Office Neckloop System™ provides unparalleled sound management capabilities.
For binaural device users, the ability to hear thru both ears can improve speech discrimination by up to 80%.
For people with hearing loss that do not have t-coil equipped hearing aids or cochlear processors, the popular M22 Headset Base provides powerful amplification and tone control capabilities for use with existing handsets. A single system can be used by people with and with out t-coil equipped hearing devices.
The noise cancelling microphone used in the CLA7v2 minimizes ambient noise and maximizes the ability of the person on the other side of the call to hear you as clearly as possible.
The System is great for improving employment opportunities for people with hearing loss. With the wide-spread use of digital telephone systems and now VOIP systems, office telephone communications has been a significant problem for people with a hearing loss. The ClearSounds Professional Amplified Office Neckloop System™ provides the ability for accommodating most hearing loss requirements and enhancing communication capabilities.
The ClearSounds WIL95 Portable Telephone Amplifier, designed to uphold our vow to provide our customers with ongoing options, guarantees high quality amplified phone conversations wherever you go!
With a super simple connection in seconds, you’re set to receive UltraClear sound clarifying technology with adjustable amplification up to 40 dB and separate tone controls. The WIL95 Portable Telephone Amplifier provides your corded phone with more flexibility than any other on the market! It is powered by an AC adapter (included) which makes it ideal for digital phones that constantly draw power from accessories attached to them.
The all new Quattro Pro Adaptive Bluetooth System is our latest brainstorm in our collection of unique & boutique innovations and sound enhancement devices, keeping people connected. This remarkable Amplified Bluetooth streamer is magic for anyone who needs to hear better on their mobile phone or tablet. For phones calls, music, TV, and in meetings or social situation, the Quattro Pro is the master key to hearing clearly.
- STREAMS AMPLIFIED SOUNDS - The ClearSounds Quattro Pro comprises of a detachable mic picks up the sound then transmits it to the audio neckloop, which your headphones are directly plugged in.
- WORKS FOR ANY LISTENING ENVIRONMENT - The assistive listening device enables you to hear phones calls, television sounds, music, meetings, and group conversations clearer.
- MAKES SPEECHES MORE AUDIBLE FOR YOU - The detachable omnidirectional mic picks up the sound of the speaker. You can adjust its sensitivity to minimize the background noise.
- PROVIDES RELIABLE AND SECURE CONNECTION - Rest assured that no one can eavesdrop while you 're using the Quattro Pro. Both of the items use authentication pairings and data encryption.
- PREVENTS CALL DROPS - The Quattro Pro operates in 2.4G ISM frequency band it uses Gaussian Frequency-Shift Keying (GFSK) Modulation System to lessen the signal interference in the channels.