- SunMark® Performance 12" Walker Leg Extensions
- 12 inch extension with gray tip.
- Fits any 1 inch Tubing Frame Walker
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
The Invacare 13" Rear Leg Extensions with Glide Caps are used with swivel or fixed wheels. They add height for the walker when the user needs it and the glide caps allow the walker to move smoothly on the ground.
Everest & Jennings introduces the latest in a long tradition of quality wheelchairs. The Advantage Recliner features performance and durability at an affordable price. The full reclining back offers unlimited adjustment using easy brake and cable mechanisms.
The Advantage Recliner comes with a higher back and removable full support headrest. The headrest includes an additional neck support that adjusts easily to fit every need. Anti-tippers and an anti-fold bar come standard. The durable hammer tone frame is designed to support up to 300 lb users.
Available in 16", 18" and 20" seat widths, with 17" seat depth. Meets Medicare K0001 / E1226 (Recliner Back) / E0966 (Head Rest Extension) specifications for wheelchairs.
Everest & Jennings introduces the latest in a long tradition of quality wheelchairs. The Advantage is the newest addition to the Everest & Jennings line, a brand respected for performance and durability.
The Advantage Wheelchair provides comfort and durability at an affordable price. Designed as a low maintenance wheelchair, it offers an attractive silver vein durable hammer tone steel finish and comes standard with padded nylon upholstery.
This premium quality, non-skid shoe cover has a universal size expandable to 15 (men), is fluid resistant, and offers an easy elastic opening. Provides resistance against slipping on wet or dry floors. Non-conductive. Easy to put on and dispose of. Ideal for operating rooms, cleaning, or anything else that would require shoe covers.
- Back folds down for easy storage and transport.
- Carbon steel frame with silver powder coat; Comfortable nylon upholstery; Seat belt for safety.
- Restaurant-style permanent armrests.
- Durable plastic arm pads.
- Leg style: detachable footrest.
- Seat sizes come in 17" x 16" (43 x 41 cm) or 19" x 16" (48 cm x 41 cm).
- 300-lb. (136 kg) weight capacity.
Weighing in at less that 100 pounds and featuring built-in handles and wheels, the "Roll-A-Weigh" can be moved wherever you need it. Whether's it's multiple weighing locations at a single facility or a stationary location. The "Roll-A-Weigh" gives you portability, ease of use and accuracy. Designed for weighing "on-the-move", this portable scale features a 758C digital weight indicator that can be mounted on the scale, or remotely on a wall, or desk for convenient viewing. Setup is simple and quick with the "Roll-A-Weigh's" self-aligning feet and top side EZ Level adjustment. Heavy-duty construction, large safety plate platform with integral ramp, and the 500 lb capacity makes this the perfect scale for weighing patients in manual or power wheelchairs, dialysis patients, or walk-ons.
Contoured head and neck support. Adjustable two step headrest provides posterior and lateral support when mounted on a Personal Back or Infinity series back.
Headrests are available in both basic and adjustable models.
- Provides posterior and lateral support when mounted on a PinDot back.
- 2 year limited warranty
The Lightweight Steel Transport Chair is durable, easy to clean, comes standard with a seatbelt and swing-away footrests while still only weighing 26 pounds.
This ultra-strong, single-fold ramp provides the safety and strength required while remaining lightweight and portable.
- The smooth and quiet action of the live hinge – a continuous full length low profile hinge – adds strength and stability to the ramp.
- Ergonomically designed flexible, non-breakable handles offer convenient carrying and a comfortable grip.
- Features an extruded non-skid tread for superior traction, and a self-adjusting bottom transition plate for easy conversion from ramp to ground.
- Welded construction provides long-term durability and safety.
- comes in various sizes from 2-8 feet
Built tough enough to withstand rough treatment, these strong, seamless boot covers are ultrasonically sealed on all sides and feature a solid bottom that provides a leak proof barrier and increased durability and performance. Breathable material allows the wearer to be comfortable during long, high fluid procedures. Convenient hook and loop strap allows wearer to adjust for the best possible fit. Foam strips on the bottom help provide excellent traction to help reduce the risk of slips and falls. X-Large Size (up to men's size 15).
150 Each / Case , 3 box / Case
Provides added height and comfort for variety of users. Comfortable, contoured composite seat is easy to clean. Elevates existing seat height by 5". Recommended for use with Toilet Safety Frame (Model # ISG1392KD). White. Dimensions: width 14.75", depth 15.25". Product weight:3lbs6oz, weight capacity:250lbs. 3 year limited warranty.
- Carbon steel frame with rugged silver-vein finish.
- Armrests are upholstered and padded.
- Threaded seat screw inserts reduce stripping from upholstery changes.
- Dual axle hemi-height adjustable.
- Chart pocket on back.
- Easy-to- clean vinyl upholstery.
- 300-lb (136 kg) weight capacity.
- Picture is representative of this wheelchair line; please check specification table on each individual sku for specific product details.
- Available seat widths: 16", 18" and 20"
- Optional accessories: O2 Holder (item MDS85181U), Anti-Fold Device (item MDS85196), I.V. Pole (item MDS85183) ,Overhead Anti-Theft Device, (item MDS85197A), O2/I.V. Combo (item MDS85190), Anti-Tip Device (item MDS85189), Tinnerman Legrest Locks (item WCA806991).
Lumex Everyday Adult Walker w/ wheels, dual release
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0143
- Converts standard walker into wheeled walker
- Provides forward mobility with no lateral movement
- The large 5" wheels are ideal for navigating difficult terrain such as pavement, grass or carpet
- Now available with eight adjustment holes to accommodate a broader range of user heights
- Fixed wheels attach to the front of walkers only and are recommended for use with Lumex glide brakes
- Comes complete with glide covers
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0155
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Kits of Glide Brakes and 3" or 5" fixed wheels also available
- Kits of 3" or 5" fixed wheels and AutoStop Wheels or Glide Brakes also available
- Designed to fit 1" standard walker tubing
- Wheels are for recommended for use on Lumex Walkers (we cannot guarantee the performance of these wheels on other industry walkers).
This latex-free boot cover has breathable, fluid-resistant SMS material above the ankle, and a fluid-proof polypropylene coat below the ankle, providing maximum fluid protection. The heat-sealed seams reduce the chance of fluid penetration. The tread on the bottom helps provide excellent traction and increases stability. Knee High.
150 Each / Case , 75 Pair / Case , 3 box / Case
The ProBasics Full Reclining Wheelchair features removable desk-length arms and padded elevating legrests for user comfort. Additional safety and comfort are added on this K0006 wheelchair with rear anti-tippers and a headrest extension.
Unique contour design fits most standard toilet bowls. Raises toilet seat height by 5". Made of molded, unbreakable polyethylene. Includes four slip-resistant pads that adhere to underside of toilet seat. Completely portable with no assembly required. Easy to clean. .
The Wheelchair and Scooter Ramp by Drive Medical is designed for transitioning a wheelchair or scooter from one surface height to another.
- The durable, folding, lightweight construction allows for the ramp to be easily transported in its carry bag.
- This ramp was especially designed with perforated slots to keep water from collecting on the ramp and ensuring users safety while in use.
- Designed to transition wheelchair or scooter from one surface height to another.
- Durable, lightweight construction.
- Comes with carry bag. Perforated slots keep water form collecting on ramp.
- Variety of sizes to meet many elevation changes.
- Weight capacity: 600 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Backrests are an alternative to expensive adjustable-back wheelchairs!
- Easy, permanent installation.
- Rigid vinyl-covered frame.
- Add or remove foam pads to customize.
- Recline position to 30° from vertical (not adjustable).
Lightweight walker with 1" anodized aluminum construction, 5" wheels and glides. Dual lever release offers individuals easy folding while holding onto walker. 5-year warranty against manufacturer's defects.
Safely sit or stand with this compact rail featuring comfortable, easy-to-clean Hypalon cushioned grips.
Easy-to-assemble rail fits a wide range of toilets; measures 11"H x 21" W x 16"D. Weighs 3.5 lbs. Weight capacity: 300 lbs. White.
Two-button release for easy folding, compact storage and lateral access. Steel cross brace provides additional rigidity. Dual release folding mechanism allows walker sides to fold independently.
Adjustable two step headrest provides posterior and lateral support when mounted on a Personal Back or Infinity series back.
- Headrests are available in both basic and adjustable models.
- Provides posterior and lateral support when mounted on a PinDot back.
- 2 year limited warranty.