alertcast® is reinforced thermoset plastic engineered for superior impact-resistance, slip-resistance,wear-resistance and long-term durability. Our exclusive design incorporates a top panel of truncated domes molded to exact ADA specifications for detectable warnings and bottom docking anchors that are embedded into wet concrete. The special concrete anchors lock the part securely into the concrete without trapping air beneath the part's surface. This system is very lightweight and the panels maintain flexibility so they are easy and fast to work with during installations.
alertmat® is virtually indestructible. Alermat is made from Styrene Butadiene (SRB), which is the same as rubber compound used by auto and truck tire companies throughout the world. This material is also used in cattle stall flooring, weight room mats, wheel flaps, truck bed liners and V-belts in engines-it's undoubtedly one of the toughest rubber materials available.
Mixed into out compound are nylon, rayon and polyester fibers that give alertmat® superior strength and wearability. Ultraviolet inhibitors and anti-oxidants are added as well, Providing excellent sun and abrasion resistance and assuring you years of dependable service.
- Reinforced thermoset composite engineered for excellent wear and strength.
- Safety-speckled surface for additional slip resistance.
- Cross section of truncated dome showing dimensions.
- Perimeter beveled-edge provides safe transition for pedestrians.
- Innovative safety spars reinforce panel strength and increase traction for pedestrians.
- In-line domes spaced on exact 2.35" centers (A.D.A. 4.29.2)
- Pre-drilled anchor holes speed installation.
- Exact required detectable warning length.
- Exact required detectable warning width.
- Powder coated screw heads make attractive finished product.