Alber is the specialist for light and easy to use electromobility.
Holding over 50 international patents, Alber is the worldwide market and innovation leader in its segment of add-on drives for wheelchair users.
- Small - light – swift
- Converts a manual chair into a lightweight power wheelchair
- Easy to dismantle and ideal for transporting
- Easy to handle
- Fits to almost every wheelchair
- Electrical wheel hub supports the propelling movement
- Pushing and braking is realised as usual with the push rims
- Gradients and longer stretches are mastered with minimal power expenditure
- Individual driving-characteristic programming options
- Keep active: muscles and joints are relieved of stress while the body is trained
- Suitable for the majority of manual wheelchairs
viamobil makes easy work of pushing but also braking a wheelchair. The huge effort involved in uphill and downward slopes and ramps is now a thing of the past. Enjoy greater independence day in, day out – whenever and most important wherever you want.
- Pushing and braking without exertion
- Overcomes slopes of up to 18%
- Max. permittel total weight 210 kg
- Patented safety switch
- Continuous speed control from 1.5–5.5 km/h
- Forward and reverse gears
- Travels up to 25 km with a single battery charge
- Large battery display