Acoustic Magic is a privately held company, founded in 2000, located near Boston, with the objective of creating a family of array microphones with pickup range superior to conventional microphone technology.
The Voice Tracker™ I Array Microphone has an analog audio output at mic level, and is powered by a wall power converter so there is no risk of loss of performance as batteries run out. A USB adapter is an available option for use with MACs, and laptops with low performance sound cards.
The Voice Tracker™ I Array Microphone has a built in ceiling mount capability, which removes the clutter of mics on the conference table.
The Voice Tracker™ I Array Microphone can be used in conventional conferencing systems that have AEC. The Voice Tracker™ II Array Microphone was designed for use with VoIP conferencing systems that need the AEC built in to the microphone itself.
Voice Tracker™ II Features
- Automatic electronic steering of “listening beam” to talker location
- Two stage noise reduction (spatial filtering and noise reduction processing)
- Built in High Quality Acoustic Echo Cancellation.
- 6 element, 10 inch long mic array for long range
- Mute Mode
- 5 element “in range” light to indicate location of chosen talker and sufficiency of signal
- Talker location signal thru DB 9 jack (cable optional)
Compatible with a variety of operating systems including:
- Apple/Macintosh : Mac OS, Mac OS X
- Microsoft : Windows 3.x, Windows 95,Windows 98,Windows NT, Windows 2000,Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8