Access Ingenuity was founded in January 2002, to provide assistive technology and accessibility services and solutions for people with disabilities and organizations working with people with disabilities throughout California.
* Provides speech output of text on a mobile phone to allow blind or visually impaired users to benefit form the full functionality of the device.
* Uses state-of-the-art text-to-speech (TTS) technology with adjustable volume and speaking rate for maximum intelligibility.
* Allows users to customize the pronunciation of words and abbreviations with a user dictionary.
* Enhances application accessibility by allowing the user to label icons.
* Shows the structure of the display content with Object Viewer.
* Provides access to mobile phone functionality by linking with supported Braille input/output devices via a Bluetooth connection.
* Expands your phone's abilities with five bonus applications that are ready for speech.
* Integrates with the screen magnification capabilities of Nuance ZOOMS for low-vision users.