Inconspicuous - a magnifier that looks like a paper weight! Very popular with children and executives. Provides distortion-free magnification simply by placing the magnifier on the reading material.
Bright field magnifiers have a calculated light guidance that directs all possible illumination onto the object. This provides a brighter field of view without an additional light source.
The 1426 and 1436 combine the light gathering advantages of the bright field magnifier with the optical benefits of an aspheric lens. Manufactured from PXM®, the 1426 and 1436 are a lightweight option to our glass bright field magnifiers. The plano base is raised 1mm off the reading surface by ridges to prevent scratches.
- Magnification: 1.8x
- Lens Type: Aspheric
- Lens Material: PXM Plastic
- Lens Coating: Cera-Tec Coating
- Mount: Matte Edge
- Lens Size: 2.55 in. x 1.41 in. x 1.81 in.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Miscellaneous: Ridges on Bottom of Lens Minimize Scratching