Buret Clamp, Powder Coated
A buret clamp is attached to a lab stand to gently hold items such as small beakers, test tubes, and burets. This powder coated clamp is 9-1/2 inches long with vinyl coated jaws and can be rotated 360° and locked at any angle. Clamp jaws open 1/2” (12.7mm) to 4-3/4” (120mm).
The screw adjustment allows for precise pressure when gripping glass objects, to avoid potential breakage. And the prongs are coated in vinyl for higher temperature applications.
- Clamp constructed of powder coated high grade zinc alloy.
- Two vinyl coated clamp prongs attached to swivel bosshead.
- Maximum clamp opening is 11 cm.
- Swivel between Clamp and Bosshead.
- Boss accommodates to 18 mm rod.
- High strength alloy bosshead.
- Adjustment Type: Single Adjustment
- Number of Fingers: 2
- Length of Clamp + Rod): 9-1/2" (24cm)
- Rod Length: 5-5/8" (14cm)
- Rod Diameter: 3/8"
- Grip Height: 1" (2.5cm)
- Max Opening: 4-3/4" (12cm)
- Min Opening: 1/2" (1.3cm)
- Prong Coating: Vinyl
- Adjustment Screw Composition: Metal
- Body Composition: Made of zinc and powder coated alloy with metal adjustment screw.
- Extension Rod Composition: Stainless Steel.