From the JAN Blog
- Baby It’s Cold…Inside
- A Scent Filled Season — Allergy Reminder for the End of Year
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) — More than Gray Skies in Winter
- What Kind of Businesses Do People with Disabilities Start?
- Recognizing Learning Disabilities (LD) Awareness Month
- Work After Breast Cancer
- Strategies for Developing a Transgender-Inclusive Workplace
- Mental Health Awareness – Creating a More Inclusive Workplace
From the Consultants' Corner
Ask the Cognitive Team
Ask the JAN cognitive/neurological team for solutions to your most pressing questions about accommodating employees with cognitive deficits such as reading, writing, memory, concentration, organization, time management, and more. No...
Creating Inclusion at Northrop Grumman Corporation: The Career of Bob Vetere
With leadership from Bob Vetere, Northrop Grumman Corporation (NGC) has become one of the most inclusive companies for individuals with disabilities and more specifically Veterans with disabilities. Self-identification rates for...