From the JAN Blog
- Hobby Groups, Workplace Wellness, and Stress Reduction
- Resources for Those Affected by Trauma Related Disability and LGBTQ Workplace Supports
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) — Only In the Winter? Not Always the Case
- Avoiding “The Waiting Place” After Requesting Medical Information
- New Employer’s Guide to the Family and Medical Leave Act Announced at DMEC Employer Compliance Conference
- Accommodating Cooks with Low Vision
- Fonts for Readers with Dyslexia
- Tips for Starting a Food Related Small Business
From the Consultants' Corner
Ask the Cognitive Team
Ask the JAN cognitive/neurological team for solutions to your most pressing questions about accommodating employees with cognitive deficits such as reading, writing, memory, concentration, organization, time management, and more. No...
Creating Inclusion at Northrop Grumman Corporation: The Career of Bob Vetere
With leadership from Bob Vetere, Northrop Grumman Corporation (NGC) has become one of the most inclusive companies for individuals with disabilities and more specifically Veterans with disabilities. Self-identification rates for...